ABB drives social progress in the workplace and beyond
At ABB we’re building safe, fair, equitable and inclusive working environments where our people can succeed and develop. We are working to support community development across the world while systematically focusing on social progress in our supply chain.
We’re supporting people and communities to build a better future
- To ensure continuous progress on health and safety, we are aiming for, and will track, a yearly reduction in lost time from incidents.
- We have a comprehensive diversity and inclusion framework and aim to increase the proportion of women in senior management roles to 25 percent by 2030.
- We are targeting a top-tier employee engagement score in our industry.
- In our communities around the world, we are reinforcing our long-standing commitment to community engagement by providing impactful support for community-building initiatives across three pillars: education, diversity and inclusion, and care in the community.
- Beyond a compliance approach to supporting human rights, we are embedding human rights awareness and continuous training in our businesses.
- Our supplier sustainability framework aims at promoting social progress as well as driving broader environmental, social and governance performance (ESG) along our supply chain.
Discover our targets